» View Now
All NIL borrowers are required to complete a NIL Entrance Interview form and a Massachusetts No Interest Loan Promissory Note.
1. Review the preprinted information on the NIL Promissory Note
- Make any necessary changes.
- Supply two personal references.
References should have separate U.S. addresses and phone numbers from one another. One reference should be a parent.
- Sign and date the bottom of the promissory note.
- Retain one copy of the promissory note for your records.
2. Read the NIL Entrance Interview form.
- Complete the form with your name, SSN#, permanent address and phone number
- Sign and date the bottom of the entrance interview form.
Both forms must be completely filled out and returned to the Financial Aid Office before you can receive the funds for Massachusetts No Interest Loan.