» View Now
It is named after the late James D. Linsley (1936-1970), a popular professor who taught pre-Civil War American history and the history of minorities in America.
The residence opened in September 1971 and went through a major multi-million dollar renovation in 2002. This renovation included the replacement of all windows, installation of a new roof, installation of an elevator, addition of suites, addition of individual heat and air-conditioning units, re-design of all bathrooms, and upgrading of finishes.
Click for a larger image