Office of Campus Events
Crocker Hall Annex
Monday through Friday
Welcome to the Office of Campus Events! If you want to stay informed about the variety of events occuring daily around campus, be sure to "Like" The Office of Campus Events on Facebook and follow us on Twitter at FSUCampusEvents.
Framingham State University Facilities Use Policy For Campus Events
- Reservations for the use of FSU classrooms are made in collaboration with the Registrar's Office and are monitored by the Department of Facilities and Capital Planning. The Office of Campus Events does not manage these rooms.
- ALL room requests are processed on a first-come, first-serve premise per the order of priority.
- Furniture, equipment or individuals may not block entry or exit doors.
- Any single event that will bring in more than 50 visitors to campus when classes are in session must be approved by the Coordinator of Campus Events.
- Any assignment of space that leads to the exclusive use of a campus facility or facilities by any group must be approved by the Coordinator of Campus Events.