Office of Campus Events
Crocker Hall Annex
Monday through Friday
The Office of Campus Events follows priorities to support and execute meetings, events, and programs on campus. Campus Events provides a high level of customer service to event sponsors while managing limited space and other resources in service of the University’s mission.
Campus Events supports the mission of the University in the following ways:
- Serves as the central reservation office for all college-sponsored events with the exception of academic classes and classrooms.
- Acts as a consultant to event sponsors who need assistance selecting the most effective spaces and conceptualizing successful events with all the needed equipment and services.
- Resolves scheduling conflicts when necessary through consultation with the event sponsors, support units, and University leadership.
- Provides event support including room setup, audio/visual and technical support, and equipment movement.
- Supports the use of the University’s facilities for events done in partnerships between college sponsors and external entities.
- Maintains the University’s master event calendar and reservation database.