Office of Campus Events
Crocker Hall Annex
Monday through Friday
- Please go to http://25live.collegenet.com/framingham to reserve a space on campus.
- Once the Office of Campus Events receives your request we will do our best to secure the room that you have requested. If the room that you have requested is not available we will try to find you a suitable replacement. We process requests on a first-come, first-service basis and holds are no longer permitted.
- The Office of Campus Events will review your request and send you a tentative contract via email.
- Once you receive the tentative contract please review all information, making sure that everything is accurate. If everything is accurate then please confirm it by responding back with an email at email@example.com. If there is something that is not accurate you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When we receive the confirmed tentative contract we will make any changes, if requested, and change the status of your event from tentative to confirmed. An email with the confirmed contract will be sent to you. That is for your records and does not have to be returned back to the Office of Campus Events.
- If you are planning an event that will require technical assistance please contact Chris Wallace at email@example.com one month prior to your event in order to assist you with your needs. If technical assistance is needed at your event we will have someone available for you. If the event requires outside assistance we will contact the appropriate vendors to work with you.