Framingham State University Police Department
McCarthy Center (Access off Church Street)
100 State Street
P.O. Box 9101
Framingham, MA 01701-9101
There is limited parking on campus; therefore, we must strictly enforce all the rules and regulations that are contained in the Parking Rules and Regulations booklet. Please take the time to read, understand, and abide by the parking rules and regulations for the safety and the convenience of all members of the community. Click here to see the booklet online in PDF form, or click Parking Enforcement on the left. You may request a paper copy of the booklet at the University Police on the ground floor of the McCarthy Center.
If you have any questions regarding the parking rules and regulations, please see the Parking FAQ Web page, contact the University Police at 508-626-4911 or visit the Station, which is located on the ground floor in the rear of the McCarthy Center.
Parking Wait List Open
RESIDENT STUDENT PARKING WAIT LIST IS NOW CLOSED*** There is no wait list for Commuter students. All Commuters are guaranteed a decal. You may sign up for parking on these dates below.
Freshman Commuter/Commuter/Transfer Commuter:
July 28 – August 10
Remaining steps after you apply for parking:
- After you receive an email stating you have parking for next year follow the remaining steps in the email to complete the parking process
- Please see decal pick up dates that are listed below
The PDF Forms are to be handed in when picking up your decal on your designated pick up date ONLY. Students (returning or new to FSU) are unable to hand in the forms early. Please refrain from bringing the form or mailing the form to the University Police Station. Forms are to be submitted once decals are ready to be issued to students.
Faculty/ Staff are able to bring in the completed form any day or time and you will be issued a decal right then and there.
DECAL PICK UP DATES
Monday – Friday August 18 – August 22
Monday – Friday August 25 – August 29
Resident/Freshman/Transfer living on campus 8AM-4PM
Monday – Friday September 1 – September 5
Monday – Friday September 8 – September 12
To complete parking process:
- After you receive your decal pick up date
- Visit the University Police Parking on campus webpage http://www.framingham.edu/campus-police/parking-on-campus/index.html to fill out the PDF form in its entirety and print it to bring in with you to pick up your decal
- Along with the form you MUST bring in either an FSU ID or a Driver’s License to be issued a decal (parking forms and ID are required to complete the process)
- No filled out form or no form of ID, student will not be issued a decal