Why do an internship?
- Helps you "test drive" your career.
- Builds your skills and experience and enhance your resume.
- Allows you to determine what you like and don't like in a given industry.
- Provides chances to network.
- Makes you much more marketable to employers.
- Can even lead to a job offer.
How do I get started?
- Each department has its own set of requirements regarding internships--start with your department regarding the academic component
- Take time to review the Info to Go: Internships
- Utilize RAMTRACK to search for hundreds of internship opportunities
- Come meet with us to discuss your ideas
- If you would like to complete an internship for-credit please make an appointment with Dawn Ross at 508-626-4625
- Check out the requirements!
- Best Places to Intern - BusinessWeek
Internship Appropriate Workwear
The Framingham State University Suitable Solutions fund offers support for students who, because of financial hardships, are not able to purchase professional interview attire. The goal of the Suitable Solutions Program is to enable eligible students an opportunity to receive a “clothing stipend” of $50 in order to acquire professional attire for internship opportunities and job interviews.