Internship Employers must meet these criteria in order to be accepted into the program:
To be accepted for participation, Internship Employers must:
1. Be an approved Framingham-based or MetroWest located academic center or institute, governmental agency, nonprofit business or community organization doing business in a commercially-zoned office space/property.
2. Agree to abide by the intern’s departmental internship guidelines including supervision and evaluation procedures.
3. Provide an internship that is an educational internship experience for the student and that is posted in FSU Ramtrack internship posting system at https://www.myinterfase.com/framingham/employer.
4. Be approved by the student’s Internship Faculty Advisor and FSU Internship Coordinator.
5. Confirm on a bi-weekly basis the intern-submitted actual internship hours worked by the appropriate deadline to the Internship Coordinator.
6. Agree to FSU Employer Internship Requirements as posted on the University’s web site at http://www.framingham.edu/career-services/documents/internshiprequirements.pdf
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE FORMAL EMPLOYER APPLICATION.