Fourth Annual Career Conference
Friday, March 7, 2014 • 1-5 p.m. McCarthy Center
1:00 - 1:45 p.m. - McCarthy Forum
Keynote Speaker: Michael Herbert
Assistant Town Manager/Finance Director at the Town of Ashland
“Starting anew: Lessons learned from overcoming challenges in life and career”
Breakout Session 1- Choose one of the following:
Have no fear, this interviewing workshop is here!
Sare’ Arnold, Talent Acquisition Manager, Enterprise Holdings.
Enterprise Holdings, comprised of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent-A-Car, is the largest rental car company in the world.
Are you LinkedIn?
Deb Federico, Career Counselor, Framingham State University and MIT
Market you: Resume reviews
Dean’s Conf. Room
Breakout Session 2- Choose one of the following:
- How to find a deliriously satisfying career
Ellen Price, Career Counselor, Framingham State University
Career Services and Employer Relations
- Help! What’s it like after graduation? Young alumni panel
- From college to career: How to make a good first impression
Dean’s Conf. Room
4:00-5:00 p.m. Career Advice Roundtables (CARS). - McCarthy Forum
Network with various employers and successful FSU Alumni
Employers scheduled to participate throughout the event
- Power-4 Career Services, Inc.
- Assumption College – graduate school student
- Framingham State University – Office of Development and Alumni Relations
- Distinctive Hospitality Group
- Pearson Education (marketing)
- Peace Corps
- The Walker School
- MetroWest Regional Transit Authority
- Soma Intimates
- Middlesex Savings Bank
- SEI/Aarons, Inc.
- Securitas USA
- United Way
- Investment Property Specialists, Inc.
- Fun Enterprises
- Massachusetts Employment & Training Resources
- Habitat for Humanity