Help your student:
- Be a good listener
- Give him or her the support needed to explore a range of opportunities
- It's normal for college students to change their majors and career goals at least once as they learn more about themselves, their interests and passions
We are available to help with:
- Choosing a major
- Learning about different careers
- Internships and/or gaining direct experience
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interview practice
- Graduate school
About Your Student
Four years of college, picking a major that s/he can turn into a career, writing a resume, applying for jobs—it can be overwhelming. No pressure, let us help.
We offer one-on-one / face-to-face, as well as web-based services that can help students determine how they will use their skills, values and interests. We are available right now. First-year students, transfer students, seniors, all students and alumni are encouraged to take advantage of our resources. View our website to learn more about us.
Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Monday through Wednesday and 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Thursday and Friday. Encourage an appointment today and have your student either call 508-626-4625, or drop into room 412 of the McCarthy Center.