If you have any questions about:
- Handicapped parking is behind the Maynard Building by the Village Green. Please contact the Office of Campus Events at 508-626-4092 if you have any questions. You will need a placard to park there.
- Completing your degree requirements, please contact the Registrar's office at 508-626-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mandatory rehearsal for the May Ceremony: Mandatory Rehearsal is Thursday, May 14 and more information will be emailed to the graduates. Contact Kathy Bohner, email@example.com, if you have any questions
Please be advised that in order to receive your diploma, you must not have an outstanding balance with Student Accounts, have paid your graduation fee ($40) and any outstanding parking tickets, and you must have completed all your paperwork with Financial Aid. See below for contact information.
- Outstanding Student Account balances or holds, please contact Student Accounts at 508-626-4514
- Your financial aid (exit interviews etc), please contact Financial Aid at 508-626-4534
- Parking tickets, please contact the Parking Clerk at 508-626-4526