» Fall 2014 Evening, Online &
» Accelerated Fall Courses
» Intersession 2015 Registration Opens October 14, 2014
» Online Professional
Development for Educators
» MTEL Preparation Workshops
» English Language Programs
» Adventures in Lifelong Learning
» Lifelong Learning Series
New and returning students can register for courses any time by using one of FSU’s two secure registration portals. Both accept credit card payment with Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
Please choose one of the following in order to be directed to the proper registration portal:
- I have previously registered for a course at FSU
Returning students who have registered for a course at FSU register through the my.Framingham.edu portal, which allows you to view the schedule; register, add, drop and pay for courses; access your grades, course history, important announcements; learn about campus events; and more.
Usernames are typically the first initial of your first name followed by your full last name. For example, John Smith would be jsmith. Sometimes, as with popular names, there will be a number at the end of your username, example, jsmith14. If you forget your password, please reset it at https://password.framingham.edu
If you are having trouble logging in and/or forget your username, please call the Registrar's Office at 508-626-4552.
- I have recently been accepted into a program and confirmed my enrollment by submitting my deposit
New matriculated students register through my.Framingham.edu, our portal which allows you to view the schedule; register, add, drop and pay for courses; access your grades, course history, important announcements; learn about campus events; and more.
- I am registering for my first course at FSU and am not enrolled in a program
New, non-matriculated students may begin by creating an account in our registration system.
Web registration is available to students with tuition waivers or course vouchers. You must submit the original document prior to registration.
- Please review our Refund Policy prior to registration. Payment is required at the time of registration for all Graduate Studies and Continuing Education courses.
- In order to officially drop or withdraw from one or more courses, credit or non-credit, you must drop/withdraw online. Log in to my.Framingham.edu, select the "Academics" link at the top of the page and, from the Registration channel, select the add/drop option. If you stop attending class, or inform your instructor that you are dropping a class without officially withdrawing, you are subject to a failing grade. The University reserves the right to cancel any course which has insufficient enrollment, to restrict registration, reschedule or change instructors when necessary.