FSU administers the ITP (Institutional) TOEFL at the end of every semester. The exam is free to FSU TOEFL class students; $20 to other FSU students; $30 to non-FSU students. No refunds will be given.
Next Exam, Saturday, December13, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. Call 508-626-1510 for information.
Register and pay at the Student Services Center, 5th floor of the McCarthy Center.
The Community English Program offers instruction in reading, grammar, vocabulary building, academic writing, pronunciation, TOEFL preparation, and content areas based on student interest.
Spring Semester 2015
All classes are from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
(If there is low enrollment in a course, it will be combined with a similar course.)
Mon/Wed: January 21 - April 22, 2015
Tues/Thur: January 22 - April 23, 2015
Cost: 14 week: $420
- ESLC C011 Community English as a Second Language Level 1
- ESLC C012 Community English as a Second Language Level 2
- ESLC C013 Community English as a Second Language Level 3
- ESLC C014 Community English as a Second Language Level 4
- ESLC C015 Community English as a Second Language Level 5
Students must be at level 4 or higher to take one of the following classes:
M/W 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- ESLC C030 Focus on Pronunciation, Vocabulary, and Reading
- ESLC C043 Focus on Grammar, Writing and Speaking
- ESLC C050 Focus on Improving English Writing Skills
T/Th 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- ESLC C060 Focus on Test of English as a Foreign Language Preparation
- ESLC C048 Focus on Communication and Public Speaking Skills
- ESLC C053 Focus on English, Business and Communication Skills
Registration and Payment
To register by mail download the ELP Registration Form. You may also register in person at the Student Services Center in the McCarthy Center, Room 515.
Payment must be made at the time of registration. Payment may be made by personal check, bank check, money order, Visa*, MasterCard*, Discover Card*, or American Express*. Cash is only accepted between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at the Student Services Center (D. Justin McCarthy Center, room 515). Payment is due with registration. Register early to ensure your place in a class.
For more information about the Community ELP Programs offered at Framingham State University, call 508.626.1510 for an appointment with an advisor.
English Language Programs
Framingham State University
14 Vernon Street
Framingham, MA 01701-4733, USA
Phone: (508) 626-1510