Applications for the Post Baccalaureate Pre-Health Studies Program are accepted for fall admission only. The application deadline is March 1 and all admissions decisions will be made by May 30th for the upcoming fall semester.
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university and must submit an official transcript from each college or university attended as an undergraduate student.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation from professors, supervisors, and/or colleagues, submitted on the Framingham State University Letter of Recommendation form and sent directly to the University by the recommender.
- Applicants must submit a typed, 600-1,000 word personal statement discussing your motivation for seeking this certificate in view of prior formal education, current job responsibilities, and career plans.
- Requirements are accurate to date. However, the University reserves the right to change requirements in the future, and will notify applicants should any changes be made.
- Applications remaining incomplete for over one year will be discarded.