Capital Planning is responsible for capital projects and University renovation and repair projects to the Framingham State University campus infrastructure buildings and grounds. All design and construction projects are completed within the statutory requirements of the Massachusetts General Law.
University departments requesting capital projects, renovations, or major equipment installations should use the University Capital Project Request form. Please click this interactive PDF form.
Larger projects, such as construction of a new residence hall are completed as a team effort among state agencies and the University.
Some updates of the Framingham State University projects are here:
- North Hall opened in September 2011
- Hemenway Hall and Annex elevators were extensively renovated in early 2012
- New Planetarium being constructed behind O'Connor Hall during summer of 2012
- Walkways throughout the campus are being repaired during summer of 2012
- Hemenway Hall and Annex entrances will be renovated during summer of 2012
- The University Power Plant will be renovated during the summer of 2012
- Extensive lighting upgrades in all buildings will occur during 2012
- Food Science Laboratory will be renovated during winter of 2012