Do what you love and make it your career.
Welcome to the Fashion Design and Retailing Department. Earn a Bachelor of Science Degree in Fashion Design and Retailing. Choose a concentration in Apparel Design or Merchandising. Prepare for a career as a: Fashion Designer, Retail Buyer, Technical Designer, Retail Merchandising Analyst, Product Developer, Retail Manager, Patternmaker, Visual Merchandiser, Product Manager, Theatrical Costumer, Fashion Merchandiser, Market Researcher, Fashion Coordinator, or Costume Curator.
Why choose Framingham State University?
- Business and industry partnerships
- State-of-the-art computer technology
- Professional curriculum combined with strong Liberal Arts
- Located in suburban Boston
- Dynamic merchandising and design opportunities
- Seven full-time faculty
- Small classes and individual attention
- Individual advising and career counseling
- Diverse student body