Posted 23 June 2014
Nutritionist with USDA Food and Nutrition Service
There are multiple vacancies across the country for nutritionist with USDA's Food and Nutrition Services.
- Act as a recognized representative and technical expert in nutrition education and training strategies, techniques, and curricula.
- Develop nutrition education materials for various program audiences. Review and provide guidance about nutrition education materials to State and local agencies.
- Prepare guidance material and provide technical information in order to defend rationale, negotiate and persuade audiences, and respond to questions.
- Prepare guidance material and provide technical information to members of all levels of an organization and the public.
- Develop resource material, plan and present training, review and evaluate comprehensive training programs for State and local staff and review and evaluate nutrition education materials.
For more information and to apply see the USAJobs web page for this job [FNCS-14-100-KG]. Apply before July 3rd.
Posted 22 June 2014
Lab Associate at Wholesome Wave, Bridgeport, CT
Wholesome Wave is seeking an Innovations Lab Associate in Bridgeport, CT. The Lab Associate will advance Wholesome Wave's pursuit of breakthrough solutions to food system challenges. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute creatively, driving pilots, experiments, and research in innovative food systems initiatives. This person will have a leadership role in designing and implementing pilots, will support other teams at Wholesome Wave in pilot development, and will support the Director in strategy development and identifying new opportunities for collaboration and partnership.
For a full description, background requirements, and information on how to supply, see the Wholesome Wave Employment page
Posted 20 June 2014
Full-time experienced clinical dietitian in Brockton
Signature-Healthcare Brockton Hospital has an opening for an experienced full time dietitian. At least a year of clinical inpatient work is required!
- The position is M-F and works 1 weekend a month
- Covers a telemetry and stroke unit/med surg floor
- Precepts students from FSU and UMass Fall and Spring
- Rotates on the CCU for weekends and as needed
- Must be comfortable with nutrition support
- Must be comfortable with critically ill patients
This is a Sodexo position. It starts in August.
Posted 20 June 2014
Clinical Dietitian Specialist UMass Memorial Medical Center, Worcester
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for UMass Memorial Medical Center. This RD will provide specialized medical nutrition therapy for pediatric and adult patients with Cystic Fibrosis and adult and pediatric patients with various inborn errors of metabolism.
For more information, apply at Sodexho's Career site. Apply by July 11th.
Posted 28 May 2014
Massachusetts Farm to School Project, Internship
Massachusetts Farm to School Project seeks an intern to support the expanding Harvest of the Month (HOTM) program! HOTM promotes local foods in schools and colleges throughout Massachusetts through outreach and education around a series of specific locally grown crops. The intern will have an opportunity to develop hands on experience with an outreach campaign, to gain a deeper understanding of school food procurement and local agricultural production and the skills to work in a small, fast paced, non-profit organization. Please submit a cover letter, resume and 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and position will be open until filled.
More information at:
Poosted 22 May 2014
Clinical Nutrition Manager, Taunton, MA
Morton Hospital in Taunton, MA is seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager. This is a full-time position in a 150 bed acute care hospital. The hospital is part of the Steward Health Care system.
- Be a Registered Dietitian with a minimum of 2 years acute care clinical experience and at least 1 year lead or management experience.
- Manage and develop a team to foster successful patient care programs and supervise 1 Clinical Dietitian and 3 Diet Office Workers.
- Have experience working with union employees.
- Provide nutritional care to the acute care patients.
- Serve in a leadership role on the Food & Nutrition Services team.
- Interact with client medical staff and nursing on a regular basis; represent the department on hospital-wide medical staff committees.
- Demonstrate skills in accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and in establishing and maintaining standards of care.
- Have experience with Electronic Health Records and the Nutrition Care Process.
- Be an outstanding team player with excellent communication and customer service skills
Apply for this job through http://www.sodexousa.com
Posted 21 May 2014
Clinical Dietitian for Research at Framingham State University
Sodexo has an opportunity available for a Clinical Dietitian at Framingham State University. The Dietitian will report to the General Manager on campus. This is a new position that is being funded as part of a collaborative $12M weight-loss study that Framingham State and Sodexo are undertaking with Boston Children's Hospital's (BCH) Obesity Clinic. The primary role of the successful candidate will be to develop menus based on the study requirements for 75 subjects over the course of a 2-1/2 year period. This position will supervise a team of diet techs and will have direct interaction with the BCH team, study subjects and the FSU culinary team. The candidate must possess RD certification and research experience is preferred.
Experience: 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Apply for job ID 32352 online at Sodexho Careers.
Posted 21 May 2014
Clinical Dietitian with New England Life Care, Portland, ME
New England Life Care is seeking a Clinical Dietitian in Portland, Maine. The dietitian will be responsible for providing comprehensive nutritional services for NELC patients receiving home enteral or TPN therapy. BS in nutrition, RD, and 2 years experience required.
For more details and to apply online visit the job's page at JobsInME.com.
Posted May 1, 2014
Nutritionists, Dietitians and Health Educators in Flroida
Open positions are listed on the State of Florida job locator People First Job Center web site. Find openings on https://jobs.myflorida.com/index.html, use the keyword nutrition. Applications MUST be sent online at https://peoplefirst.myflorida.com/logon.htm. Call toll-free (877) 562-7287 if you have any questions about applying at this website.
Public health nutritionists are required to be licensed as a dietitian/nutritionist in the state of Florida. For more information on licensure for Florida dietitians/nutritionists, see Florida Dietetics and Nutrition Practice Council web site at http://www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/dietetics/. In order to become licensed, you must attain a minimum of a bachelor's degree in nutrition; complete a 900-hour preplanned supervised experience (such as a dietetic internship); and pass the RD exam. RD's are eligible for licensure by endorsement. Health Educators L2 (Nutrition Educators) must have a bachelor’s degree in nutrition/dietetics, but are not required to be licensed.