Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for the fall and spring semester. Completed applications should be on file by July 1 for fall and November 1 for spring. Applications received after this date cannot be guaranteed timely matriculation. The Admissions Committee will begin review of an application only upon receipt of official copies of all required documents.
- The applicant must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- The applicant must have a minimum undergraduate quality point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must have formal access to the classroom, corporate training environment or other learning environment.
- The applicant must have satisfactory scores on the Miller Analogies Test or the Graduate Record Examination General Test.
- Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation from professors, supervisors, and/or colleagues, submitted on the Framingham State University Letter of Recommendation form and sent directly to the University by the recommender.
- Applicants must submit a typed, 300-word personal statement discussing their motivation for seeking a master’s degree in view of prior formal education, current job responsibilities and career plans
- Requirements are accurate to date. However, the University reserves the right to change requirements in the future, and will notify applicants should any changes be made.
- Refer to appropriate catalog for Degree Requirements for prior years.