Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for the fall and spring semester. Completed applications should be on file by July 1 for fall and November 1 for spring. Applications received after this date cannot be guaranteed timely matriculation. The Admissions Committee will begin review of an application only upon receipt of official copies of all required documents.
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university and must submit an official transcript from each college or university attended as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate quality point average of at least 2.8 on a 4.0 scale or a quality point average of 3.0 for all coursework completed in the last two years of undergraduate study.
- Applicants must submit official test score reports for the Miller Analogies Test or Graduate Record Examination General Test.
- Applicants who already hold a teaching license must submit a copy of the license.
- Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation from professors, supervisors, and/or colleagues, submitted on the Framingham State University Letter of Recommendation form and sent directly to the University by the recommender.
- Applicants must submit a typed, 300-word personal statement discussing their motivation for seeking a master’s degree in view of prior formal education, current job responsibilities and career plans.
- Requirements are accurate to date. However, the University reserves the right to change requirements in the future, and will notify applicants should any changes be made.
- Applications remaining incomplete for over one year will be discarded.