The learning resources especially helpful to nursing majors include:
- Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA)
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Henry Whittemore Library.
1) Student Disability Information: Accommodation Statement for Special Needs “Framingham State University offers equal opportunities to all qualified students, including those with disabilities and impairments. The University is committed to making reasonable accommodations as are necessary to ensure that its programs and activities do not discriminate, or have the effect of discriminating, on the basis of disability. Academic Support serves students with learning and psychiatric disabilities as well as students with visual, mobility and hearing impairments. For further information about this, please visit the website at http://www.framingham.edu/center-for-academic-support-and-advising/disability-services/index.html or contact Ms. LaDonna Bridges, Director of Academic Support/Disability Services, in the Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA) at 508-626-4906 or firstname.lastname@example.org.”
2) Tutoring and writing support are available for all students at CASA on the FSU campus. See the website at http://www.framingham.edu/casa/tutorschedules.htm . Online tutoring is available to all FSU students
3) Blackboard support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. To contact our technical support line, please call 1-866-361-8970 toll free.
4) Library services: The Whittemore Library is part of the collaborative text reference project called www.MyInfoquest.info . Academic, public and school librarians from all over the country are participating in this program and are eager to answer your questions.
a) Text a question to: 309.222.7740
Include the library code ‘fsu’ w/ your question
b) Hours of text service: Mon-Fri 9am-11pm, Sat 10am-6pm
The service works best for short, quick answers
c) Other ways to connect with a FSU Librarian:
Skype: fsurefdesk (email for a Skype appointment)
Course Blackboard Discussion Board forum "ask the librarian"
And of course – in person.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please email Millie Gonzalez, email@example.com .