Undergraduate Expected Student Program Outcomes
- Utilize nursing theory and research in making evidence-based decisions on nursing practice in relation to the three levels of preventive health nursing care.
- Utilize nursing process as a means of decision-making for refining and extending practice and insuring patient safety.
- Synthesize the theoretical and empirical knowledge from the natural and behavioral sciences and the humanities with nursing theory in preventive health care.
- Provide nursing activities of education, motivation, advocacy, and assistance to the person in relation to health.
- Demonstrate accountability for decision-making related to professional nursing.
- Evaluate research for applicability of its findings to nursing theory and practice.
- Demonstrate leadership skills through interaction with others as a professional nurse.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with colleagues and others on the intraprofessional team to enhance the health care delivery system.
- Participate in resolving community and societal health needs through nursing activities.
- Provide comprehensive and individualized nursing care based on assessment which includes the person's socioeconomic status, life style, gender, culture, and personal values and beliefs.
- Utilize current electronic technology/computer to enhance nursing practice.