AAG Mission Statement
The mission of the Assessment Advisory Group (AAG) is to provide a faculty voice to the institutional assessment process by:
- Guiding the creation and implementation of assessment of the General Education curriculum.
- Serving as a resource in matters related to program-level assessment.
- Providing feedback to the Office of Assessment on proposed assessment guidelines and procedures.
- Working with the Office of Assessment to facilitate faculty development.
- Reporting findings to the University Curriculum Committee, the Provost, and others in the university community.
Role of AAG Members
The Assessment Advisory Group (AAG) at Framingham State University consists of at least one faculty member from every academic department on campus. The AAG member should be a full time faculty member nominated by the department chair. The role of an individual AAG member is to:
- Serve at least 2 consecutive years (if possible).
- Report back to their department on the work of the AAG.
- Serve as a resource/point of contact for their department regarding assessment-related issues.
- Provide support to fellow AAG members on assessment-related projects.