Framingham State University
Request More Information
Apply Now
Contact Information

In-Person Student Inquiries/Transactions will take place at the Student Services Center (SSC) located in the D. Justin McCarthy Campus Center, Rm 515.
Mon and Tue - 8:30am to 6:30pm
Wed - Fri - 8:30am to 5:00pm

Holiday Hours in effect beginning Dec 25, 2014 thru January 1, 2015:
 - Closed -

Phone: 508-626-4545
Fax: 508-626-4589
E-mail: registrarsoffice

Follow @FSU_Registrar Twitter link

Mailing Address:
Framingham State University
Office of the University Registrar
Dwight Hall 220
100 State Street, PO Box 9101
Framingham MA 01701-9101

How many credit hours do I need to be registered for to be considered a full-time student?
Full-Time Status for Fall and Spring semesters is three (3) course-credits. This is the equivalent of 12 semester hours. Students usually register for four (4) course-credits per semester (equivalent to 16 semester hours).

How many course-credit hours do I need to be registered for in order to be included in the flat-rate tuition rate (Day Division only)?
Three (3) to four (4) course-credits is the required credit load.

Why can’t I add or drop a course on the web?
Various reasons may apply - please review the error message you see when attempting to register.

What is the refund policy for Day Division?
If you change your enrollment status during the Course Add/Drop period, the refunding rules will apply. If you "W" from a course after the Course Add/Drop period, there is no refund as your Enrollment Status doesn't change after the Course Add/Drop period. If you withdraw from the University before the end of the "W" period, refund rules apply. Please refer to All About Tuition and Fees for the actual percentages.

How can I take a course for Pass/Fail?
Matriculated undergradguate students may take up to two courses as Pass/Fail only if they meet the policy requirements. A request from a student to do so is reviewed and approved/denied by the University Registrar or designee.

I am not an enrolled student at Framingham State University, but I would like to enroll in courses during the summer. How can I do this?
Non-degree seeking students may enroll in summer courses offered by the University. For more information about what courses are available. please visit our webpages for more information.

I don’t have my Alternate PIN to register.
Please contact your Academic Advisor or Department Chair. If you don't know who your advisor is, you can easily view this information through myFramingham. You may also contact the Director of Advising at CASA.

Framingham State University

100 State Street

PO Box 9101

Framingham, MA 01701-9101


Phone: 508-620-1220