Framingham State University
Request More Information
Apply Now
Contact Information

You may contact the Office of Residence Life at 508-626-4636 or via email at

Facebook twitter

The "Residence Hall License Agreement" is a contractual license agreement between the resident student and the university.  The term of the agreement is the full academic year (fall and spring semesters). 

All resident students are required to sign the "Residence Hall License Agreement" prior to taking occupancy in campus housing.

A copy of the "Residence Hall License Agreement" can be viewed below.

Residence Hall License Agreement

Framingham State University

100 State Street

PO Box 9101

Framingham, MA 01701-9101


Phone: 508-620-1220