myResLife is now open! Log in through myFramingham to begin your Housing Application. (see the link on the Residence Life channel on the Around Campus tab). Residence Life staff is available to answer any questions that may arise throughout this process.
Please familiarize yourself with the Room Selection Guidelines before proceeding.
For those returning residents who have completed their Housing Application through myResLife and would like to see what the next step looks like, please check out this document for a step-by-step walkthrough: How to Select a Room
Students should be aware that the room selection process and timeline will be significantly different than in the past.
- Resident students will complete their "Emergency Card" and "Residence Hall License Agreement" on myResLife.
- Roommates and roommate groups can be preselected prior to receiving a lottery number.
- Most resident students will log on to myResLife twice: first, to complete a general housing application and select roommates; second, to select an actual room after receiving a lottery number and selection timeslot.
- The process will last through the end of April.
- Students may experience some technical challenges, but our staff will be available to assist students in navigating the process.
- There will no longer be a separate Suite Selection process. Spaces in suites will be available through the Open Room Selection process.
We will provide additional information as it becomes available and post helpful links below.
Important Room Selection Information Links:
Suite Selection (now part of Open Room Selection)
Suite Selection Guidelines
Applications and Forms
2012-2013 Housing Wait List Application (2013-2014 application coming soon)