Framingham State University
Request More Information
Apply Now
Contact Us & Hours of Operation

Student Accounts Office

Office Hours:
M-TH 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. 

F 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Student Services Center  McCarthy Center, 5th Floor

Phone: (508) 626-4514
Portal: myFramingham


If a student is withdrawing from the University:

Before the start of classes for the term, the student should select "will not be attending" in myFramingham.

On or after start of classes, the student must complete a “Notification of Withdrawal” form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.

No refund will be issued unless a “Notification of Withdrawal” form is completed.

For a student withdrawing from the University, the charge percentages (listed in All About Tuition & Fees) apply to tuition, fees, residence hall, and meal plan charges. Excluded from this policy are: the tuition deposit, the residence hall deposit, the resident parking deposit and fee, the returned check fee and any other use or penalty fees which are non-refundable.

All refunds will be made by check payable to the student unless an eRefund account has been set up in the eBill. The eRefund direct deposit puts the refund money in your account. Set this up on the eRefunds tab in myFramingham.

Based on the official date of withdrawal from the University, you will be charged the corresponding percentage as listed in All About Tuition & Fees.

Please note that Federal regulations require that if you have received Federal financial aid funds, you will only be eligible to receive the same percentage of these funds based upon your official date of withdrawal. If you do not submit a “Notification of Withdrawal” form and the University determines that you have withdrawn, you will only be eligible to receive up to 50% of your Federal financial aid funds. You will be responsible to pay any balance due the University if financial aid funds are reduced.

If a student is remaining at the University, but wishes to:

DROP A COURSE(S), the student should so indicate in myFramingham by selecting change of status. 

On or after start of classes, a student who wishes to drop a course may do so on myFramingham on or before the last day to add/drop. If a change in status results, a “Change of Status” form must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar in order to receive any applicable refund.

WITHDRAW FROM THE RESIDENCE HALL, the student should so indicate in myFramingham.

There is no refund of Residence Hall charges for a continuing student who withdraws from the residence halls after taking occupancy.

The residence hall deposit is non-refundable.

A refund of the residence hall damage deposit is made at the end of each academic year after an assessment for any damages.

Please note that withdrawal from a residence hall does not automatically withdraw the student from the meal plan.

The resident parking fee is non-refundable.

If you have any questions regarding housing policies, please contact the Office of Residence Life at (508) 626-4636.

WITHDRAW FROM THE MEAL PLAN, the student should so indicate in myFramingham. All residence hall students must have a meal plan.

On or after start of classes, the student must go to the Dining Services Office and complete a form to withdraw from the meal plan.

Absolutely no refunds will be issued without a completed form. The charge percentage will be at the same daily rate as listed in All About Tuition & Fees.

Please note that any change to a less expensive meal plan must be made at the Dining Services Office on or before last day add/drop.

If you are in a PLUS plan, you may not change to a non-PLUS meal plan on or after the start of classes.

Framingham State University

100 State Street

PO Box 9101

Framingham, MA 01701-9101


Phone: 508-620-1220

Mobile Version | Consumer InformationFSU Net Price Calculator | Text Only | Download Adobe Reader

Copyright © 2014 Framingham State University