Request More Information
Apply Now
Get Answers
Director of International Education
College Center Room 518

Attend a study abroad information session to learn more about study abroad.

Check out our Faculty Led Study Tours Abroad!


Students enrolled in coursework away from campus for a semester will need to notify Residence Life in writing of the semester they will be away.

Notify Residence Life as soon as you have confirmed your enrollment in your study abroad program! And submit your petition regarding your residence hall contract release.

If you will be away in the spring and want Fall housing upon your return, submit your housing reservation deposit to Student Accounts by mid-March and submit a letter to the Associate Dean of Student Affairs/Director of Residence Life by the end of March requesting Fall housing and outlining hall preferences. For more information, contact the Office of Residence Life directly at 508-626-4636.

Framingham State University

100 State Street

PO Box 9101

Framingham, MA 01701-9101


Phone: 508-620-1220