Make it Official
Confirm Your Enrollment
To confirm your enrollment, you will need to reply to your offer of admission and submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit. Once you "Make it Official," follow the steps on the New Rams Checklist to prepare for your arrival on campus.
Submit Your Deposit
1. Log into your status page
2. Select "View Update"
2. Read your "Letter of Acceptance"
3. Complete "Reply to Offer of Admission"
4. Select, "Yes, I want to be a Ram"
5. Pay your non-refundable enrollment deposit
Accepted with Housing: $300
Accepted as a Commuter: $150
Spring 2019 deposit deadline is January 13th
Fall 2019 deposit deadline is May 1st
Accepted students who wish to postpone enrollment at FSU may do so for one semester or one year by requesting to defer their enrollment. Please note the following if you wish to defer:
- Student must submit the non-refundable enrollment deposit.
- After the deposit is submitted, the student must email their deferral request to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must include the student's name, student ID number or date of birth, and reason for deferral.
- The request must be submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions prior to the start of the semester to which the student was accepted.