New Rams Checklist
Congratulations on your acceptance to Framingham State University – we are delighted to welcome you to our fRAMily!
Once you are ready to become a Ram, your first step will be to confirm your enrollment. In order to do this, you will need to reply to your offer of admission and submit your non-refundable enrollment deposit.
After you "Make it Official," follow the remaining steps on the New Rams Checklist to prepare for your arrival on campus.
Remember, we are here to help. Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com or 508-626-4500 if you have any questions.
Confirm your enrollment:
- Log into your status page
- Select "View Update"
- Read your "Letter of Acceptance"
- Complete "Reply to Offer of Admission"
- Select "Yes, I want to be a Ram"
- Pay your non-refundable enrollment deposit
Accepted with Housing: $300
Accepted as a Commuter: $150
- Review your financial aid status
- Sign up for FSU Alert
- Regularly check your FSU email for University communication
- Official final high school or college transcript(s)
- Official Advanced Placement (AP) or Official International Baccalaureate (IB) scores (if applicable)
- Tuition Residency Form
- Housing Application (access in myFramingham)
- Health Forms
- Master Promissory Note (if applicable)
Transcripts should be sent to:
Framingham State University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
100 State Street
Framingham, MA 01701
During Orientation you will register for classes, and receive your FSU student ID card. You will receive a letter from Placement Testing indicating individual testing requirements.
You can learn more about Orientation and Placement Testing on the First-Year Programs website.