Click on the MBCC @ FSU Interest Form button (above) if you are a Mass Bay student interested in living on Framingham State campus. Be sure to review information in the multi-page packet
Return the completed Interest Form (page 1) and Housing Reservation Deposit to secure your housing reservation.
Resident amenities include:
- State-of-the-art dining facility and campus center
- Quiet study areas
- Lounges with picturesque views of campus
- Recreation and Fitness Center
- Access to FSU Health Services
- Laundry facilities
- 24/7 security desk
- Limited inter-campus shuttle service, with additional accessibility from multiple public MWRTA bus routes
MassBay students living at FSU are encouraged to participate fully, in residence hall programs and events. They may also attend FSU on-campus events and programs open to the larger community.
Feel free to contact us with any remaining questions by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at: 508-626-4630.