ATTENTION: The Career Services and Employer Relations office is excited to announce that Framingham State University will transition to a modern recruiting platform, HANDSHAKE, by June 15 to our on and off-campus employer partners and launch to students and alumni on July 15. For more information please click here https://www.framingham.edu/the-fsu-difference/career-services/Handshake/index.html.
Ramtrack will be phased out and will be terminated by December 1, 2019. Currently, until July 15 it is our online job posting database for students, alumni, and employers. It is a great resource for students and alumni to search for internships as well as part-time, full-time, work-study and childcare jobs. It is a job board for employers to post job and internship opportunities. Find information regarding on-campus work study positions (Federal and Regular) here. Please update your profile every semester.
Search for Full-Time, Part-Time, Work Study, On-Campus, Off-campus JOBS and INTERNSHIPS! You can also choose to post your resume for employers to view. In order to find and apply for jobs please follow the instructions below:
- Current Ramtrack Users and New Users Login https://candidate.gradleaders.com/Framingham/Candidates/Login.aspx?pid=3849
- Current Ramtrack Users are able to use previous Ramtrack Login information
- If you do not have a current Ramtrack account: click the link that says “1st time user? Create account” it is very small under the black login tab
- Fill in all fields that are starred with a red asterisk*.
- Click “Save” when done filling in the fields.
- Complete student registration on next screen, with “Steps 1 & 2.”
- Begin your search by clicking the “Job Search” tab (on left hand side). Note: You need to scroll all the way across to access all of the fields. You may research companies too.
- Looking for on-campus jobs only - type: Framingham State University in the “Key Word” Field. Click here for information.
- Looking for Federal work study only- type: Work Study in the “Position Type” Field.
- Narrow your search down by selecting specific industry types of jobs or choose no filters to see ALL available positions (ensure to change the “dates” of your search to be current).
For assistance call 508-626-4625.
Current and New RamTrack for employers: Visit the link https://employer.gradleaders.com/Framingham/Employers/Login.aspx?jprid=5614
Current Ramtrack users may utilize their prior login credentials
First Time users must register - “1st Time Users" is located in small letters underneath the Sign In gold tab "Create a New Account” and follow the prompts to create your Ramtrack account. Once you submit your registration you will have a “pending status” until a Career Services administrator activates the profile, which changes your status to “approved.”
After registering, you will be able to post your current positions immediately. In order to post your new job or internship opportunity, select the “Job Postings” tab at the left side of your home page. Click on the “Add New +” icon, follow the prompts, and click on “save.” When you create a new job or edit an existing job, the job will have a “pending status” until the Career Services administrator edits the job status making it “approved.”
You can also register for active Framingham State University Career Events and Fairs by selecting the “On Campus Requests” tab at the left side of your home page. Next, click on the Add Request + (Plus) sign. A drop down menu will appear. Select which type of OCR Event Type you are interested in. If you would like to register for an active career fair, select “on campus FSU Career Fair” and then select “continue.” Complete the online registration form and submit. You will receive an email back notifying you whether you have successfully registered, or if your request was denied if the Fair registration is full.
Once registered, you will have full access to visit RamTrack and log in to your account to post other opportunities at any time.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 508-626-4625. Thank you again for recruiting with us!
Posting On-campus Jobs and Internships
Our office has a system to let students know about all on-campus employment opportunities called RAMTRACK. We prefer that you register and post your own on-campus positions because this will allow you to look through resumes, as well as manage the listing.
To register on our site: Visit the link
Current RAMTRACK users may utilize their prior log in credentials.
- First time users, to register, click on “1st Time Users: Create a New Account” and follow the prompts to create your Ramtrack account. Once you submit your registration you will have a “pending status” until a Career Services administrator activates the profile, which changes your status to “approved and active.”
- Immediately after registering, you will be able to post your current on-campus positions. In order to post your new job or internship opportunity, select the “Job Postings” tab at the left side of your home page. Click on the “Add New +” icon, follow the prompts, and click on “save.” When you create a new job or edit an existing job, the job will have a “pending status” until the Career Services administrator edits the job status making it “approved and active.
- Once you register you will have full access to visit RAMTRACK and log in to your account to post and/or edit at any time 24-7.
Evaluate candidates: Start by identifying the specific skills, traits, and training you're looking for. Next, devise a system for evaluating resumes and submissions to decide which prospective students you will interview. In addition, the student search tab on the side of your RAMTRACK home page will allow you to actually seek out students who have posted their resumes on RAMTRACK.
Interview, select, and hire interns.
Federal work-study students must work with Financial Aid (Heather McCarthy) to complete mandatory HR paperwork.
All non-federal work study students you hire must complete the required HR paperwork located on myframingham and submit to FSU human resources department.
- After you have hired your student, please log into Ramtrack to expire your listing.
RAMTRACK FACULTY/STAFF GUIDE
- Access the following website: https://admin.gradleaders.com/Framingham/Admin/Login.aspx?sid=388
- Existing User: Log into system using your Ramtrack User ID and Password
- New User: If you are not a current user, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your FSU e-mail to start your account with our office.
Searching for Students
- Click on Candidates
- Use the drop down boxes in either the quick search or the advanced search to students and their resumes in the search bar to the right with the magnifying or filter
- To view all students and or alumni, adjust current set (either alumni or student) on right side of page just click on Candidate Search
- Use Advanced Search in drop down for individual students/alumni
Searching for Employers/Organizations/Companies
- Use the drop down box for advanced search to see a list of Companies and Recruiters
- Once your search is complete, you may view individual employers by clicking on the Organization Name
- Click on Job Postings
- Click on the Job Posting to see the specifics of the position and how students are to apply
- Use the drop down boxes in either the job file or advanced search to view positions with specific criteria
Searching for Jobs, Internships and Co-ops
- To view all Jobs, Internships and Co-ops click job postings (current/active)
- To view opportunities from specific companies, just click on the drop down advanced search and add the company name, type, and any other criteria that you prefer and status should be ACTIVE to see current listings. Leave blank if you would like to see a sampling of prior postings
- Click on Company List to see companies and/or recruiters
Fraudulent Jobs and How to Avoid Them
Please refer to this resource for information on job scams.
If you are ever contacted for a position that seems fraudulent, please contact University Police at 508-626-4911 to share your information with them.
Please be assured that Career Services Staff review each posting to the Ramtrack system in an effort to prevent such fraudulent activity. Please do not hesitate to contact Career Services at 508-626-4625 if you have any questions or concerns.