Graduate Student Information

Graduate students are eligible for a Federal Unsubsidized Stafford loan provided that they are enrolled as a matriculated student in a degree-seeking program. Additionally, students must be enrolled in at least two credit-bearing courses. For more information about this loan, please visit our student loans page.

In addition to pursuing a student loan, graduate students can also sign up for an interest-free monthly payment plan through Tuition Management Systems (TMS). This option allows students to make a series of ten payments over the course of the academic year – five payments for the fall semester and five payments for the spring semester. For the fall semester, the first payment is due on July 1st and for the spring semester, the first payment is due on December 1st. There is a registration fee that must be paid when signing up for this option. For more information, please visit