Information Technology Services
Monday, September 18, 2017
In this workshop, we will take a deep dive into the new features available in Blackboard for the fall 2017 semester, focusing on streamlining workflows, making content accessible to all, and working with your course on the go.
Did You Know?
- Upcoming ITS projects include: WiFi network enhancements, upgrades to Banner, an all new my.Framingham 2.0 and more
- Skype for Business, is available free through ITS for faculty and staff
- All new FSU purchases of Windows desktop and notebook computers will have Windows 10 and Office 2016
- There could be serious security risks lurking in your email
- The myFramingham portal connects all students, faculty and staff with secure access to personalized information
Report incidents and submit requests online using the ITS self-service portal.
Contact the Technology Resource Center Service Desk by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 508-215-5906. The Technology Resource Center is located in the Henry Whittemore Library - Lower Mezzanine.
Contact the Education Technology Office by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 508-626-4927. The Education Technology Office is located in Hemenway Hall, Rooms 105-109.