Information Technology Services
December 5, 6, 12-14, 19-21; 10 am-12 pm, 1 pm-3 pm in Hemenway Hall 107
Framingham State is moving to Banner 9! Banner 9 will provide a more modern, and user-friendly experience. This fall, we will be hosting a series of drop in sessions for ASMIT members, inviting you to learn more about the new Banner 9 environment. You’ll have time to familiarize yourself with the new look and feel, try out your day-to-day Banner tasks, and get answers to any questions you may have. Please sign up for a brief webinar and Q&A session during one of these times by using the link in the event title.
Did You Know?
- The Blackboard December 2018 update has brought new features and enhancements
- The Application period for Teaching With Technology Grants is open from 11/9/18-1/21/19
- Resources for meeting and collaborating are available
- Using the steps outlined in the linked handout you can connect your computer, smartphone and other devices to the campus WiFi
- Framingham State is moving to Banner 9!
Report incidents and submit requests online using the ITS self-service portal.
Contact the Technology Resource Center Service Desk by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 508-215-5906. The Technology Resource Center is located in the Henry Whittemore Library - Lower Mezzanine.
Contact the Education Technology Office by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 508-626-4927. The Education Technology Office is located in Hemenway Hall, Rooms 105-109.