The Counseling Center offers a variety of outreach services to the university community. These services include consultation, referrals, training, participation in campus-community events, and educational programs on a variety of mental health issues.
Examples of Counseling Center outreach programming:
- National mental health screening event
- Brochures/information tables
- Stress reduction programs
- Mental health programs for residence life staff
- Presentations to faculty, staff, and students on mental health issues/responding to students in distress
- Information included on this website
If you would like more information about outreach programming, please contact the Counseling Center at 508-626-4640.