Make an Appointment with Career Development
Use Starfish to schedule in-person or virtual career counseling appointments for current students. Call us to schedule an appointment today!
Phone: 508-626-4615 or Email: email@example.com
Career Development assist undergraduate, alumni and graduate students with:
- Cover Letters
- Career & Internship Search
- Mock Interviews
- Career Counseling
- Career Assessments
- Interview Preparation
- Major Exploration
- Career Networking
- Graduate School Counseling
How to Use Starfish
- Login to starfish.framingham.edu using your FSU credentials.
- Scroll down until you see '10. Career Development'
- Click the title. From the page that brings you to, you can click 'Schedule an Appointment' on the left or schedule an appointment with a specific member of our staff on the right.
On-Campus Student Hiring: Our office is here to assist on-campus offices with posting their students positions (Federal Work Study and Student Contractors-Interns and non Federal Work Study Student workers) Click here for more information
Coming Fall 2023
Career Development Events
McCarthy Center, Room 412