CELTSS will support faculty and librarians' professional development by organizing programs and activities to encourage innovative and effective pedagogy, advising, service, scholarship, and creative work.
- Support faculty and librarian well-being as a foundation for professional flourishing
- To provide faculty and librarian funding for travel, research, creative work, innovation in teaching and advising, and other small grants
- To provide mentoring to faculty and librarians at all phases of their careers
- To provide support relating to leadership development for faculty and librarians
- To facilitate connection, interdisciplinary collaboration, and publicizing of faculty and librarian accomplishments, in all aspects of professional work
- To champion diversity, equity, and antiracism as central elements of teaching and learning and key commitments of CELTSS and the Framingham State University community