Campus Housing

Residential students enrolled in coursework away from campus for a semester will need to submit a petition to Residence Life to be released from their housing contract.  Accompanying the petition will be proof of enrollment in the Study Abroad placeholder class for the upcoming semester.

Submit your application to Residence Life as soon as you have confirmed your enrollment in your study abroad program.

If you want campus housing upon your return, submit your housing reservation deposit to Student Accounts by mid-March or October for your following semester away and submit a letter to the Associate Dean of Student Affairs/Director of Residence Life detailing housing and outlining hall preferences.

For more information, contact the Office of Residence Life directly at 508-626-4636.